Location & Attractions
Inn at the Convention Center
420 NE Holladay St.
Portland, OR 97232
- Conveniently located just off I-5 at exit 302A and I-84 at Lloyd Boulevard
- Directly across the street from the Oregon Convention Center
- 3 blocks - Rose Quarter including the Moda Center and Veterans Memorial Coliseum
- 3 blocks to the Lloyd Center mall and theaters.
Adjacent to the MAX light rail and Eastside Street Car
- $2.50 for two-hours or $5.00 for all day Tri-met transportation pass
- $1.00 for two-hours – Eastside Street Car only
- 1 mile - Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI)
- 10 minutes - Downtown Portland
- 5 minutes – Union Station
- 20 minutes – Portland International Airport
- 35 minutes – Woodburn Outlet Mall
- 35 minutes – Columbia River Gorge
- 15 minutes - Japanese Garden
- .8 miles - Lan Su Chinese Garden
- 10 minutes - Powell’s Book Store
- 10 minutes - Pioneer Square
- 1.5 miles - Voodoo Donuts
- 3 blocks - Ambridge Event Center
- 15 minutes - Pittock Mansion
- 15 minutes - Oak's Amusement Park
- 10 minutes - Aladdin Theatre
- 1 block - jcafe
- .3 miles - Spirit of 77
I-5 Southbound - from Seattle
Take exit 302A (Coliseum/City Center/Broadway-Weidler). Be in the center lane off exit, go straight to 2nd light (Weidler) turn left. Get in right hand lane to the first light (Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.) and take a right. We are 5 blocks down on the left, immediately past the light rail tracks. To enter the driveway take first side street on left past hotel (NE Pacific) to connect with Grand Ave. North bound. The driveway is 1 block up.
I-5 Northbound - from Salem
Take exit 302A (Coliseum/City Center/Broadway-Weidler). At light turn right, 1st light is Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. turn right. Get in left hand lane. We are 5 blocks down on the left immediately past light rail tracks. To enter driveway take first side street on left past hotel (NE Pacific) to connect with Grand Ave. North bound. The driveway is 1 block up.
I-84 (Banfield) Westbound
Take exit 1 (Lloyd Blvd.-Rose Quarter). Continue straight off exit to the 5th light, which will be Grand Avenue. This is a one-way to the right. Take a right and get in the far left lane. We are 4 blocks up on left immediately before the light rail tracks.
Take Airport way to I-205 Southbound (Salem). Get onto I-84 Westbound towards Portland (follow above directions).
Available outside the baggage claim area at PDX is MAX light rail. For the cost of $2.00 You have a convenient mode of transportation to the hotel.
- There are no transfers
- You will be at the hotel within 30 minutes
- We are immediately across the street from the Oregon Convention Center stop.